Conduit Piping, Electrical & Machine Moving Services
At Dan-Bar Inc., we offer total turnkey equipment relocation from foundation work, electrical, machinery moving out of the plant, and onto the transports. We can provide transportation, offload, and set back up, reconnection of machine for operation.
Be it is plant relocation across the street, or the globe, our team at Dan-Bar Inc., is willing to travel to your job site wherever it is located. We are based in Orlando, Florida.
In case your maintenance department is short-staffed, we can help. We will send our qualified technicians to work with your maintenance staff.
We are your one-stop-shop for all your manufacturing machinery moving needs.
Credentials of Our Staff
- CDL drivers
- Certified flaggers
- Certified fork truck operators
- Licensed, bonded & insured
Machinery moving is done using our 3-point dolly system with the capacity of 120,000 LBS neoprene rollers to prevent marking floors. We have a wide variety of fork trucks ranging from 5,000 lbs. to 30,000 lbs.
- Two ramp trailers
- Tri-axle Landoll Trailer
- One flatbed trailer
- 5,000 LB capacity
- 15,000 LB capacity
- 12,000 LB capacity
- Jacks - 30,000 LBS capacity
- 30,000 LB capacity with 8-foot-long forks
- 20,000 LB capacity with 8-foot-long forks
- 10,000 LB capacity with 6-foot-long forks
Types of Jobs We Do
- Installation of robots
- Installation of shakers
- Installation of environmental chambers
- Generator installation of various sizes (35kw to 600kw)